We are starting the Diamond Jubilee with the fashions that the royals have worn so far.
We have the Jubilee woman. With outfits from the Armed Forces Parade. The Sovereign's Luncheon. Visiting York for her UK Visit. Paying Tribute to Princess Margaret and the Queen Mum. Commonwealth Day service. Visiting Leicester on her UK Tour.
Camilla Paying Tribute to Princess Margaret and the Queen Mum, and hosting a Sovereign's Dinner.
Kate visiting Leicester with the Queen and Prince Philip, and at the Sovereign's Luncheon. Anne paying Tribute to Princess Margaret and the Queen Mum. Princess Beatrice visiting York with the Queen and Prince Philip, Paying Tribute to Princess Margaret and the Queen Mum, and at the Sovereign’s Luncheon.
Sophie visiting the West Indies with her husband, Prince Edward, Earl of Wessex.
Sophie also at the Commonwealth Day Service, the Armed Forces Parade, the Sovereign’s Luncheon, and Paying Tribute to Princess Margaret and the Queen Mum.
Other things I forgot (or just didn’t put in her) to put in here.
- Anne visiting South Africa
- Prince Harry visiting Belize, the Bahamas, Jamaica, and Brazil
2 June: The Epsom Derby
3 June: The Jubilee River Pageant on the Thames, and the Big Jubilee Lunch of street and garden parties
4 June: The sky will be lit with the Diamond Jubilee Beacons, and the BBC will broadcast a concert from Buckingham Palace
5 June: The Service of Thanksgiving at St. Paul's Cathedral and a carriage procession through London
Upcoming Jubilee Events or other Events:
- June 16: Trooping the Colour
- June 18: Garter Day
- June 19-23: Royal Ascot
- June 23: Prince William’s 30th Birthday
- September ?: Official Visit to Malaysia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, and Tuvalu by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
- November ?: Official Visit to Australia, New Zealand, and Papua New Guinea by the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall