Monday, April 30, 2012

Fashion Awards: Catherine One Year Later

It has been a year since Catherine Middleton married Prince William of Wales in a ceremony on April 29, 2011 at Westminster Abbey in London. Since then she has wowed us with her style. Here are my favourites of her first year as a duchess:

Casual Wear

In Canada Day 6

Casual

Casual looks are hard to chose since they are casual. I liked them all (like I do with all Kate’s clothes) yet, I liked when Kate was in Yellowknife, Northwest Territories while visiting Canada in July of 2011.

Coats

All of them!

Coats

I love every single jacket Kate has worn. I would love to buy all these coats ASAP. My all time favourite jackets would be at Garter Day, in Calgary, Canada, Zara Phillips’s Wedding, Christmas, and in Liverpool.

Dresses

In Canada Day 4 and Attending African Cats

Dresses 1

Dresses 2

Dresses 3

I love all of Kate’s dresses, I would love to wear all of them but, I can’t. I know I only put a ribbon on only one dress but I realized I liked 2 so I am just going with that.

Best Skirts

In the US Day 12

Skirts

Kate has only worn 2 skirts in her marriage with William. Since I didn’t like the Military inspired outfit, I liked the other one that she wore in the US.

Earrings

At National Memorial Arboretum Appeal

image

I love all of the earrings Kate has ever worn. My favourite would be to the National Memorial Arboretum Appeal Gala.

Evening Dresses

At the ARK 10th Anniversary Gala Dinner

Evening Gowns

I love ever single evening dress Kate has ever worn but my favourites would be the one where she wore to the ARK 10th Anniversary Gala Dinner and at the Military Sun Awards and to the premiere of War Horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment