Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Duchess of Cambridge's Child: A Girl? *

Catherine visited Grimsby today. She had three engagements, she started a bit late from taking a helicopter. She was late due to some weather difficulties in London. That wasn't the big news of the visit.
Catherine from today
Catherine made a rather big "stur" as some people might say, when she was given a teddy bear. She told the lady, "Thank you, I will take that to my d-". She cut herself off before she could finish the sentence. Many people now believe that she will have a daughter.

Don't jump to conclusion. She could have said, "Thank you, I will take that to my dad." Who knows? Maybe Michael Middleton loves teddy bears? No laugh? Ok...

Update:
Catherine didn't say, "Thank you, I will take that to my d-". Catherine did in fact say, "Is this for us? Thank you very much, that is very sweet of you."
Photos: Tumblr (user: dukewilliamandduchesskate)
             Mirror.co.uk
Information: hrhduchesskate.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment