Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fashion Friday: Noble Prize Awards Trough the Years

Ok, ya, It’s late (well, it depends where you live.) Ok, just a heads-up, I will have a Fashion Saturday for the Queen’s Dresses – which are amazing (Take my word). So enjoy they last 10 years of fashion!

2001

Queen Silvia - Ceremony Crown Princess Victoria - Ceremony

Dresses: Ok, Love Silvia right now! The Nina Rucci Dress is amazing! I like Victoria’s but, not a Huge Fan.

Tiaras: If anyone knows me personally, you would know, that I LOVE Tiaras. I like the Baden Fringe Tiara. I as well like the Sapphire tiara that Silvia is wearing.

2002

Princess Benedike - Ceremony - Tiara Princess Madeleine - Ceremony - Tiara

Dresses: Ok. Um…Well we have a Swedish/Danish/Greek/German Princess. Benedick accualy is related to the Swedish Family (because her mum was a Swedish Princess). Anyways, Madeleine, Madeleine, Madeleine. Way to low cut! You know better. I am partly in love with Benedick’s Dress.

Tiaras: Ya! The Modern Fringe Tiara is on top of Madeleine’s head! And Benedick, always a favourite of yours.

Queen Silvia - Ceremony

Dress: Ok, um…it’s not that bad.

Tiara: Not a favourite tiara of mine. Not a good year for Silvia.

2003

Crown Princess Victoria - Ceremony Princess Madeleine - Ceremony - Tiara

Dresses: Well… sorry to say but, they are both terrible, a wreck.

Tiaras: Not loving Victoria’s but, I am loving Madeleine’s…Is it her property?

Queen Silvia - Ceremony

Dress: The Dress is to much for my taste.

Tiara: I like the tiara. Sorry but…It looked better on Madeleine.

2004

Crown Princess Victoria - Ceremony Queen Silvia - Ceremony

Dresses: Accually, not terrible! They are very lovely!

Tiaras: I don’t like Victoria’s but, I do like Silvia’s.

2005

Crown Princess Victoria - Ceremony Princess Madeleine - Ceremony Queen Silvia - Ceremony

Dresses: I am actually all in love with all of them. Especially Madeleine’s!

Tiaras: Silvia is busting out the Cameo Tiara. Nice!

2006

Crown Princess Victoria - Ceremony Princess Madeleine - Ceremony

Dresses: Love all of them!

Tiaras: Love all of them, again.

Queen Silvia - Ceremony

Dress: Amazing. I actually love the big, long sleeves.

Tiara: Again, so very lovely.

2007

Crown Princess Victoria - Ceremony Princess Madeleine - Ceremony Queen Silvia - Ceremony

Dresses: Not really a good year for the dresses. Oh, Silvia! What are you wearing. Madeleine is the only one who is decent.

Tiaras: Again, Madeleine… the only one decent. I don’t like Victoria’s or Silvia.

2008

Crown Princess Victoria - Ceremony Princess Madeleine - Ceremony Queen Silvia - Ceremony

Dresses: Ok, Silvia, you have to step up your game. And Victoria! You look so beautiful! So lovely! So…I can’t put it into words!

Tiaras: OMG! Everyone had a good tiara! OMG! OMG!

2009

Crown Princess Victoria - Ceremony Princess Madeleine - Ceremony

Dresses: I love them all. They are amazing!!

Tiaras: Ok Madeleine is always the one who makes me happy. Victoria you should have worn the Amethyst Tiara.

Queen Silvia - Ceremony

Dress: Silvia, go back to wearing Jørgen Bender.

Tiara: Latley, it seems Silvia just wears this tiara every 2 years. Could this be the tiara she wears tomorrow?

2010

Crown Princess Victoria - Ceremony Crown Princess Victoria - King's Dinner

Dresses: Yeah, both Elie Saab – A brand I now love. Ok at the King’s Banquet it’s ok. At the Ceremony, Oh! If I wore it I would look super old!

Tiara/Hair Piece: Oh, The Cut Steel Tiara has never looked so lovely on Victoria’s head.

Queen Silvia - Ceremony Queen Silvia - King's Dinner

Dresses: Ok… First the Ceremony. OMG! LOVE it! So much Emerald. And The King’s Banquet. Um… Should I say anything?

Tiaras: They should really get a emerald tiara, to go with Green Dresses. But overall the tiaras are ok.

2011

Royals:

Sweden:

  • Crown Princess Victoria
  • Prince Carl Philip
  • Queen Silvia
  • King Carl

Luxembourg:

  • Grand Duke Henri
  • Grand Duchess Maria

Dresses:

Sweden:

  • Victoria - Elie Saab

Luxembourg:

  • Maria Theresa – Elie Saab

No comments:

Post a Comment