Friday, December 2, 2011

Fashion Friday: What will Catherine wear for Christmas?

Daily Mail just recently posted: What will Catherine wear for Christmas? – that includes 5 outfits! Which includes a casual outfit for breakfast, a smart outfit - and a hat - for the morning church service, a dress for lunch, a cocktail dress for early evening drinks and a full-length dress for the evening meal.

She as well said she will not be able to wear a outfit she has worn before. So anyways, this will be about Kate, what she might wear.

Possible outfits:

Breakfast

image

Yes 3 are Elie Saab and the rest are Reiss. I am in love with the light blue dress from Elie Saab, the gray Elie Saab and all the Reiss dresses with the model.

Church Service

image

Well, you all might say: “Why are there just coats? What about dresses? Just Coats? They won’t just wear coats!!” Well, Duh! They won’t! I am in love with the red coat and the middle coat.

Lunch

image

The first 3 dresses have bland colours. I like the Brighter colours, I love the dark red dress.

Evening Drinks

 image

These I really like. And yes, the bright blue one is ISSA, Similar to Catherine’s Engagement Dress and the Dress she wore in Canada on the 2nd day in the evening. I love the 2nd and 1st dresses to the right, I love them.

Evening Dinner

image

Yes if you are a Elie Saab fan, you would know that these, every single one of these are Elie Saab’s hopefully Princess Beatrice won’t be the only Royal in the Family to be wearing Elie Saab. I have to say I L-O-V-E the black one with the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment