Saturday, January 12, 2013

First Portrait of Duchess of Cambridge

This isn't really all important, I just really wanted to write about something.
So, yesterday (January 11th), Kate and William appeared at the National Portrait Gallery to see the new portrait of the Duchess of Cambridge. The portrait was made by Mr. Paul Emsley. Here's a series of videos from the day yesterday, or how the portrait was made.
Kate and William loved the photo, but some people thought that it "aged her". I say, it's beautiful, the hair looks amazing, the blouse is wonderful! (Considering that the blouse didn't have sleeves). He even got her sapphire earrings. Overall, I love it, it looks fabulous! However, that wasn't even the talk of the town. Everyone was talking about her baby bump.
I'm excited that Kate's pregnant, but I'm even more excited to see her maternity wear. Her fashion is wonderful, and I love seeing new dresses that she brings out. I just can't wait! I'm so excited!
Pictures: Wikipedia
               Daily Mail

No comments:

Post a Comment