Sunday, December 16, 2012

2012 Outfit Reviews: Crown Princess Mette-Marit of Norway

Best of 2012
At the beginning of the year, I knew that this would be my favourite outfit that Mette-Marit would wear. I love the coat, the colour is a great colour on Mette-Marit. I don't mind that the that is circular, and is in the back of her head, it fits her. Her hair looks smooth, and great. Her accessories are... are... I can't even describe them, they look fabulous!
 Runners-up
Mette-Marit didn't have a lot of favourite outfits on my best list. These outfits look good- no great on Mette-Marit. Let me say this, traditonal and purple looks good on Mette-Marit!
Worst of 2012
Ah, the worst of the year, I has several worsts, this was on the very bottom of my list... The jacket, the hair, and the shoes look nice. However, the skirt makes the whole look old. The top isn't helping it either...


No comments:

Post a Comment