Wednesday, December 19, 2012

2012 Outfit Reviews: Princess Beatrice of York

Best of 2012
For all you Erdem lovers, here is another British Royal wearing Erdem. Beatrice attended the British Fashion Awards with this number. I love Erdem, I love Beatrice, and I love her style. So, this had to be my favourite outfit from her for this year.
 Runners-Up
 Beatrice this year is obsessed with blue! That's not a bad thing, though. She looks nice in blue. The turquoise number is really nice. They all are nice, she has gained confidence in her style!
Worst of 2012
There is just way too much going on in this outfit. I would have liked it mroe if the collar wasn't as high up, the ruffles weren't there. Also, Beatrice should have put her hair back or something, it looks messy.

No comments:

Post a Comment