Friday, December 21, 2012

2012 Outfit Reviews: Princess Madeleine of Sweden

Best of 2012
 Madeleine wore a Albert Ferrari green dress to announce her engagement of Chris O'Neil. She looks great in green, especially that green. I hope she wears that dress another time, and soon!
Runners-Up
Princess Madeleine looked great in the blue dress to the concert after the Opening of Parliament. On the 16th, Madeleine wore the blue evening dress to a wedding in Switzerland. The next evening gown was... I don't remember, but it's one of my favourites that she's worn. The last outfit, was originally my favourite, the gray coat looks great.
Worst of 2012
When I saw this dress, I kind of liked it. Later, I realized that I hate it. The designs look random and totally made up (that's what most prints are but, they don't match anything). The sleeves don't look bad, but the beads on there looks weird. Long story short, this dress looks terrible!

No comments:

Post a Comment