Monday, December 10, 2012

Best of 2012 - Accessories: Luxembourg Ladies

Jewelry

Earrings


 Sorry for the large and blurry images, that's how small they go. The majority (5 out of 6) of earrings are worn by Stephanie, Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg. The only one worn by Grand Duchess Maria Teresa is the top row on the very right. It's the same earring that Stephanie wore next to it.

 Rings

Stephanie, Hereditary Grand Duchess of Luxembourg (then, Coutness Stephanie de Lannoy)'s engagement ring.

Tiaras 

 


 I put all the tiaras that all the ladies wore because, they all look great. I'm really happy that Stephanie wore the tiara at the top row on the right because that's the tiara I wanted Stephanie to wear at her wedding. And, Princess Tessy because that's another tiara I love.

 Hats


Grand Duchess Maria Teresa's hats looked great, and I'm loving the bling on the right hat. Plus, the earrings she's wearing are the earrings noted above.

 Hair

 

 Amazing hair. Need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment